The IncentiveWorks Hosted Buyers program design is different than others on the market.
It is not built solely on appointments, but on the relationship value created by spending several days in ongoing communication and networking between our buyers and partners.
Why the IncentiveWorks Hosted Buyer Program Works
- Build incredible relationships in small group environments
- Develop strong peer-to-peer connections in an intimate setting
- Grow your network through private Hosted Buyer events
- Earn CE credits through industry specific education over all event days
2016 Program Inclusions
- Round trip transportation from your home city to IncentiveWorks
- Airport/train station transfers from airport to your host hotel
- Accommodation during event dates
- IncentiveWorks All-Access Pass (Education/Trade Show, lunch Tuesday & Wednesday)
- MPI Foundation Canada Rocks event + exclusive VIP reception
- IncentiveWorks Closing Party
- Private Hosted Buyer events
Program does not include
- Transfers from your home/business to airport/train station
- Parking at your local airport/train station
To be part of the Hosted Buyers program, IncentiveWorks and our partners require you to:
- Participate in a flexible program. Provide you access to private Hosted Buyer Events, Exclusive Site Inspections, and Official IncentiveWorks and Meetings + Incentive Travel Events.
- Book and attend a total of 16 one-on-one appointments with exhibitors. Of those, a minimum of 10 one-on-one appointments must be booked with our Program Partners. Appointments will take place throughout the program on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
The IncentiveWorks Hosted Buyer Program launched in 2007 and was the first of its kind in Canada. Eight partner organizations came together to bring qualified meeting planners from across the country to Toronto for 3 full days of IncentiveWorks which included private and full attendance events.