Why the IncentiveWorks Hosted Buyer Program Works
- High-quality networking in intimate groups.
- Several private group events allow you to get to know all our buyers over a few days.
- Planners feel like VIP’s instead of “just any other buyer”.
- A dedicated IncentiveWorks program manager for participants and partners creates a seamless experience.
2015 Program Inclusions
- Round trip transportation from your home city to IncentiveWorks*
- Airport/train station transfers from airport to your host hotel
- Shuttle transportation to IncentiveWorks events
- Accommodation during event dates
- IncentiveWorks All-Access Pass (Education/Trade Show, lunch Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Ticket to MPI Canada Rocks Party
- Ticket to IncentiveWorks Closing Party
- Private Hosted Buyer only events
Program does not include
- Transfers from your home/business to airport/train station
- Parking at your local airport/train station
*Transportation will be via Air or Rail
To be part of the Hosted Buyers program, IncentiveWorks and our partners require you to:
- Participate in all planned Program events including all private Hosted Buyer Events, Site Tour Event, Official IncentiveWorks and Meetings + Incentive Travel Events.
- Book and attend a total of 16 one-on-one appointments with exhibitors. Of those, a minimum of 10 one-on-one appointments must be booked with our Program Partners. Appointments will take place throughout the program on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Our 2015 Partners include: Banff Lake Louise, Exposoft Solutions, Hilton Worldwide, Luxury Coach, Marriott Hotels, MPI Foundation Canada, Porter Airlines, Starwood Hotels + Resorts, Tourism Saskatoon, Tourism Toronto, Travel Alberta, VIA Rail, Tourism Victoria and WestJet.
The IncentiveWorks Hosted Buyer Program launched in 2007 and was the first of its kind in Canada. Eight partner organizations came together to bring qualified meeting planners from across the country to Toronto for 3 full days of IncentiveWorks which included private and full attendance events.
Now entering its 9th year, this unique program boasts all 8 of the original program partners and has grown to include a mix of American and Canadian planners. While staying focused on continuous growth, the 2015 program will see an increase in planner attendees as well as partners in the program.