Why Attend IncentiveWorks?
IncentiveWorks is the largest and longest running meetings and events show in Canada. What began in 1991 as the Canadian Incentive Travel Symposium has grown to an incredible 700+ exhibitors and world class education for nearly 2,000 planners every August in downtown Toronto.
IncentiveWorks is THE place to be to:
- Gain industry knowledge with affordable, world class education
- Discover new and innovative suppliers
- Source great ideas to enhance your events
- Test-drive new products and services in an interactive environment
- Make valuable connections with your industry peers
For the past 25 years, planners from across Canada come to Metro Toronto Convention Centre for two days of inspiring and internationally acclaimed keynote speakers, career building breakout sessions and workshops as well as the opportunity to get business done while on the trade show floor.
Should I attend?
If you plan meetings, events, conferences, trade shows, galas, company socials and more, even on a part time basis, then you should attend IncentiveWorks.
- Meeting planners (corporate, government, association, independent)
- Incentive travel + special event planners
- Sales and marketing managers
- Marketing managers + directors
- Executive assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Human resource managers + trainers
- Corporate travel agents
- Convention + trade show managers
- PR specialists
- Communications managers
What You Can Expect
With a trade show floor that covers nearly 50,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space and education lounges (Knowledge Pods, International Lounge, Ask an Expert) you will have the opportunity to meet with over 700 companies from across Canada and around the world and take part in show floor education that will keep you up-to-date on the latest trends in the meetings and events industry. Over two days, you will be able to source new and exciting venues, products and services for your meeting, special event and incentive travel planning needs along with the hottest premium, incentive travel and reward merchandise.
Want even more out of your IncentiveWorks experience? Take it a step further and purchase an Education or WORKS Pass and choose from 13 education sessions to earn CE credits towards your CMP application or re-certification. Our internationally acclaimed keynote speakers will inspire you and our industry leading breakout sessions and workshops will set you up for success helping you plan and execute better meetings, conferences and events.
Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned veteran, there is something for you!