YOU NEVER STOP LEARNING.
At IncentiveWorks, we understand that.
That’s why our education sessions and workshops are designed to provide insight, tips and applicable learning experiences for every level of planner and supplier, regardless of where you are at in your career.
We enlist professional speakers and industry experts to bring you engaging, relevant content to help you deliver better events.
Get engaged. Get involved. Get experience.
IncentiveWorks education is organized by the events and editorial team of the award-winning Meetings & Incentive Travel (M&IT) magazine. With over 40 years in the meetings industry and a requested readership of more than 59,675 Canadian planners, M&IT knows what planners want. We make the pages of the magazine come alive each year through IncentiveWorks education.
Collect CE credits!
We tailor our in-depth education sessions to not only be relevant to your day-to-day job but also benefit your career. That’s why we pre-qualify our education sessions with the Convention Industry Council (CIC) so that time spent at IncentiveWorks may also help you gain your certification or re-certification.
- Register and attend any of our IncentiveWorks Education Workshops
- Keep your registration receipt
- Keep the session descriptions printed in the IncentiveWorks showguide
- Fill out the CMP Recertification Continuing Education form, downloadable from conventionindustry.org
- Match the session to an area in the CIC International Standards (formerly the CIC Blueprint)
- For more information, visit the CIC’s website