Why should you exhibit?
- Proven history of delivering quality leads – over 40,000 gross leads were generated at the 2014 show.
- Direct results – 77% of our Exhibitors are writing business today as a direct result of participating in the 2014 show
- Make NEW Connections – 87% of our 2014 Exhibitors made a NEW connection.
- Reconnect with Current Clients/Contacts – 88% of Exhibitors had the opportunity to deepen existing relationships and connect with contacts previously made.
- Strong Buying Power – 97% of 2014 attendees had the authority to purchase, recommend and/or approve meetings, events, and premiums spend.
Source: 2014 Attendee and Exhibitor Post Event Surveys & 2014 Pre-Reg Statistics
Who attends IncentiveWorks?
Thousands of Canadian corporate and association planners of meeting, convention and incentive travel programs; incentive houses; corporate travel agencies active in meetings and incentive travel; convention and meeting consultants/organizers and special events planners; PLUS, buyers of premium/incentive merchandise and corporate gifts. With an anticipated attendance of 2,000 unique, qualified buyers in 2015 IncentiveWorks will continue be the largest, most qualified gathering of meeting professionals in Canada.
Why Do Planners LOVE IncentiveWorks?
- An opportunity to meet more suppliers at once at Canada’s largest business events show.
- Quality networking opportunities both on and off the show floor.
- Industry leading CE Credit Education on a variety of topics that matter.
- Access to new ideas, concepts and learning opportunities facilitated by their peers and industry experts.
- Input into the content, layout and new additions to the overall show. Their voice matters.
- An effective use of their time. The show floor is designed with them in mind. An efficient and effective layout that maximizes their time spent with us.
A snapshot of companies who
attended IncentiveWorks 2014,
Who Should Exhibit?
MEETING/SPECIAL EVENT/INCENTIVE TRAVEL EXHIBITORS
Domestic and international hotels and resorts, airlines, cruise lines, tourist boards, CVBs, convention/meeting facilities, special event venues and all related supplier services such as audiovisual, registration, ground transportation, catering, decor, technology, team building and more.
PREMIUM & REWARD MERCHANDISE EXHIBITORS
Manufacturers and distributors of premiums, awards, travel gear, promotions, apparel, golf gear, meeting and conference supplies, employee rewards and recognition programs.