IS NOW OPEN!
If you are looking to Exhibit at IncentiveWorks, click here.
We offer many ways to attend IncentiveWorks. Please pick the pass that is right for you:
Free for qualified buyers only
Includes access to high-quality networking through:
- Our Trade-show floor filled with over 700 represented companies.
- Educational Knowledge Pods providing information on emerging topics, peer-to-peer discussions, tech demos, social media training and more.
- Appointments program to maximize your time + customize your experience at the show.
- Connection Lounge for intimate networking + conversation.
- Promotions Pavilion to give you the ‘goods’ to deliver WOW programs.
Includes a Trade-show Pass (as seen above) plus in-depth education:
- Thirteen sessions over 2 days to choose from (earn CE credits)
- Innovative keynote speakers
- Hall of Fame Awards presentation LIVE
- Two lunch vouchers (one for each day)
Includes all Education Pass benefits (as seen above) plus another opportunity to network:
- Closing Party ticket
VIP BUYERS PASS
(Available for Senior level planners with a minimum annual spend of $250k and at least ten years’ experience.)
Includes: An IncentiveWorks WORKS Pass (as seen above), plus added perks and networking opportunities:
- Exclusive opportunity to participate in an “Imagineering Tour” of meetings in 2030, presented in partnership with MPI.
- Participation in Meetings + Incentive Travel’s Think Tank, working together to shape the industry (this is an invitation only discussion).
- Distinction as an experienced VIP Buyer.
Your commitment: In exchange for this pass, you are required to book 6 appointments (15 minutes each) with exhibitors over the course of the show. The appointments are made with the IncentiveWorks Appointment Tool and must be booked by August 1, 2013.
(Available for all levels of experience, planners only)
Includes: An IncentiveWorks WORKS Pass (as seen above)
Your commitment: In exchange for this pass, you are required to book 6 appointments (15 minutes each) with exhibitors split over the two day show (minimum of 3 per day). The appointments are made with the IncentiveWorks Appointment Tool and must be booked by August 1, 2013.
Supplier Education Pass
Includes high-quality education for all career levels:
- Two day conference agenda
- Innovative keynote speakers
- Hall of Fame Awards show LIVE
Note: This pass does not include lunch vouchers or access to the trade-show floor.
Closing Party Ticket
Includes admittance to IncentiveWorks Closing Party featuring exceptional entertainment and networking. The most talked about party of the year!
Note: This ticket is only available to planner attendees and registered exhibitors.
IncentiveWorks Registration Policy
- IncentiveWorks is a business-to business trade show and is not open to the public.
- Registration is required for admittance.
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted on the show floor. Infants in baby carriers or slings are exempt. Strollers are not permitted.
- All registrations are subject to Show Management approval. Any decision made regarding your registration and attendance is final.
Terms of Purchase:
Passes and Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred. Passes may not be shared.
Industry Supplier Policy (non-exhibiting)
Non-exhibiting Industry Suppliers are invited to purchase an Education Pass. However, show floor access is closed to Buyers and Exhibitors only. A supplier is considered to be any individual or company who provides a product or service to the meetings + events industry, such as accommodation, venues, caterers, transportation/travel, registration, AV, destinations, decorating/décor, customs, merchandise, speakers, entertainment and more.
All Industry Suppliers must pre-register for Education Passes. On-site registration will not be available. Registration closes at 5:00pm August 16th. Questions regarding this policy? Please contact Sonja Chilcott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media companies that wish to attend IncentiveWorks may apply for Show Management approval. Applications must be completed in full. Any deviation from the media scope outlined may result in revocation of your pass. No more than two (2) editorial representatives may attend over the duration of the show. For any questions please contact Christine Otsuka at email@example.com
Accessibility at IncentiveWorks
IncentiveWorks is committed to providing a barrier-free experience for people with disabilities.
A support person accompanying a paying person with a disability is admitted free. Report to Attendee Registration, North MTCC.
For more information about accessibility at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre go to:www.mtccc.com/attendees/services.aspx