IncentiveWorks is Canada’s largest and longest running education and trade show event for the meetings, incentive travel and special events industry.
Two incredible days of education and networking opportunities create an unparalleled environment to build your career, your connections and your business.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Make valuable connections with your industry peers
- Gain industry knowledge with affordable, world class education
- Discover new innovative vendors and suppliers
- Source great ideas to enhance your job performance
- Test-drive new products and services in an interactive environment
Who should attend?
ANYONE who plans, even on a part-time basis, meetings, events, conferences, trade shows, galas, company socials and more.
- Meeting planners (corporate, government, association, independent)
- Incentive travel and special event planners
- Sales and marketing managers
- Marketing Managers and Directors
- Executive administration specialists
- Human resource managers and trainers
- Corporate travel agents
- Convention and trade show managers
- PR Specialists
- Communications Managers
Plus: Buyers of premium/incentive merchandise and corporate gifts and anyone who is responsible for selecting promotional items to reward and motivate employees, thank clients and launch new products and services.
What to Expect – Trade Show Floor
Find more than 700 companies from Canada and around the world featuring new venues, products and services to meet your meeting, special event and incentive travel planning needs. This includes access to many exhibitors showcasing today’s hottest premium, incentive and reward merchandise.
Access to the IncentiveWorks trade show is FREE. Registration is required. Registration will open on April 1, 2014.
What to Expect – Education
IncentiveWorks delivers first-rate professional education. Our breakout sessions and workshops are targeted to help you plan and execute better meetings, conferences and events. Our internationally recognized keynote speakers are sure to inspire and our breakout sessions and workshops are developed to meet the needs of planners at every stage of their career. There is truly a session for everyone! Most of our education sessions earn Continuing Education Credits for CMP application or re-certification. Our partnership with Meeting Professionals International adds a global perspective to our education offering.