Meet Jennifer: IncentiveWorks New Operations Admin ... April 17, 2014 Comments Off
- Mariela McIlwraith is President of Meeting Change, a business consultancy that provides sustainable business planning for communities, associations and corporations, helping them to integrate corporate responsibility to improve business results. Mariela specializes in business strategy, pricing strategies for service industries and corporate responsibility. She has over 15 years of experience in the meetings and events industry and has worked in both Canada and the United States. She has consulted, presented, taught and written articles in the areas of event marketing, corporate responsibility
- Mark Bowden is an expert in human behaviour and body language, and the creator of TRUTHPLANE, a communication training company and unique methodology for anyone who has to communication to an audience with impact. Mark gives keynote speeches worldwide on persuasive verbal and nonverbal language and communication structures to stand out, win trust and profit, and his techniques are widely used by Fortune 500 companies, CEO’s and G8 Leaders. Mark’s publications are bestselling Winning Body Language; Winning Body Language for Sales Professionals; and Tame the Primitive Brain.
- Jackie Huba’s work has been called “the word-of-mouth-gospel” by Forbes magazine. An expert on creating and sustaining customer loyalty, Jackie is the bestselling author of Monster Loyalty: How Lady Gaga Turns Followers into Fanatics, and is the co-author of Citizen Marketers: When People are the Message, along with Creating Customer Evangelists: How Loyal Customers Become a Volunteer Sales Force. Through her work, she has helped companies such as Discovery Communications, Whirlpool, Dell, Rogers, Yahoo, and Kraft to create unprecedented loyalty in their customer bas
- Eli Gorin, CMP, CMM is Managing Director of Aventura, Florida-based Hospitality Growth Partners (HGP), a hospitality consulting firm focused on helping organizations make sense of their approach to meetings, through strategic growth consulting, meetings management consulting and training/professional development. Prior to HGP, Gorin worked as vice president of global client relations for ABTS Convention Services, which specialized in international group housing for medical conferences, and was president of gMeetings Inc., a meeting management boutique focused on the logistical development and
- Originally from Adelaide, Australia, Hixson became a Lecturer in Events Management at Leeds Metropolitan University in 2012. She has completed a PhD in Event Management through research, which has focused on the social impact of events. She also has industry experience, most recently working for a corporate hospitality company for the London 2012 Olympic Games. In addition, to research on major events which has led to journal publications, a book chapter and numerous conference papers, Hixson also has teaching expertise in business events, particularly the planning and management of conference
- David’s past includes 18 years as a conferences director with Diversified Business Communications running project management events. He is currently the National Program Director for the Project Management Centre of Excellence at the Schulich Executive Education Centre. David is also a professional speaker specializing in inspiring leaders at all levels in all industries. His key area of focus is the art and science of getting work done: execution leadership, project leadership and personal leadership. He is the co-author of The Power of The Plan and co-compiler of The Keys to Our Success.
- Jessie creates member value and supports MPI's global live event portfolio by packaging and deploying content and research conducted by MPI and the MPI Foundation. She manages the production process of MPI education and research, develops the stories of how these add value to the member experience and recommends where and how to roll out re-packaged educational tools. She oversees education and sessions at MPI partner events worldwide. In addition, States is an award-winning writer, editor and journalist.
- Even at seven o’clock in the morning, Tod Maffin’s upbeat and enlightening presentations on digital technology and marketing have brought audiences to their feet. Recognized as a thought leader in online business innovation and strategy, he sheds light on trends and technological advancements, specializing in campaigns for specific sectors, from human resources to real estate to education. His comprehensive understanding of high-velocity change and competition, hyper-innovation, and the accelerating pace of the world offers an insider’s viewpoint of what lurks around the corner—whether it’s si
- Robin Johnston believes everyone has the ability to make connections with other people. What he illustrates in his seminars and workshops are the fundamentals truths of what makes for memorable people interactions. Drawing on his 15 years of experience as a skillful networker, you will enjoy his meaningful, interactive and dynamic speaking style and take away a renewed enthusiasm for making connections.
- Session Description: Wednesday August 20 8:45 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Position you to WIN! A session designed specifically for suppliers and exhibitors Presented By: Jill Harrington, salesSHIFT *This session has been design