Monday, August 15, 2016
7:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Maple Leaf Square, 15 York Street, Toronto
Single Ticket: $110 | Group Tickets: 10-24: $105 | Group Tickets: 25+: $100
Make plans to attend Canada Rocks, benefiting the MPI Foundation Canada!
As the official opening reception to IncentiveWorks, it’s THE place to reconnect with industry colleagues and make new business connections.
Experience Real Sports Bar & Grill, North America’s #1 ranked bar as rated by ESPN. Enjoy delicious food, hosted bars, great music, dancing and more.
The annual online auction is always a big hit at Canada Rocks and offers many choices for attendees to bid on fabulous packages. To get started, using your computer, visit www.benefitbidding.com/mpif or using your smart device, type in a browser, ucan.bid. The auction will open July 18 and will close the night of Canada Rocks at 10:30 pm EDT.
Canada Rocks is open for all meeting and event professionals.
What better time to set the tone for the week ahead than by attending this popoular industry networking event. Proceeds from ticket sales go to the MPI Foundation in Canada which gives back to the meeting and event community in the form of education grants, scholarships and industry research.
For more information, visit the Official MPI Foundation Canada Rocks event page.
Follow us on Twitter using #cdarox16, #MPI Foundation, #iwshow
To add a MPI Canada Rocks ticket to your existing attendee registration:
- Go back to your IncentiveWorks confirmation email. Under the barcode, click on the link “Return to your Registration”
- When your browser opens with your registration it will open to the Contact tab. Click the “Submit” button to proceed. Enter “Submit” to proceed past the demographic tab as well.
- Select the MPI Canada Rocks ticket to purchase.
If you are unable to find your confirmation, you can access it using the Registration Portal and entering the username and password you provided originally.
To add a MPI Canada Rocks ticket to your existing exhibitor registration:
- Return to “Badge + Ticket Registration” and select your company name from the drop down menu then enter your password.
- Next to each staff member listed is a green plus sign under the heading “ADD EVENTS”.
- Click on “ADD EVENTS” for the person you are going to purchase the MPI Canada Rocks ticket for.
- Follow the prompts to select and pay for the items you wish to purchase.
- Once you have selected your MPI Canada Rocks ticket, click on submit and provide payment information.
- Once payment has been processed, the system will send a confirmation to the email provided for that individual and return you to the list of staff badges.