Our custom appointments tool lets you meet who you want when you want.
Making appointments at IncentiveWorks will help you maximize your time on the show floor. It puts the control in your hands to meet with who you want, when you want. We’ve all been there—you arrive at a booth only to find a lineup of people waiting to engage that Exhibitor. You usually walk away and come back later hoping they are free. Appointments give you direct access to Exhibitors so your time is well spent.
Booking Appointments is Easy
- When you register make sure you select that you want to participate in the Appointments Program. A unique URL will be emailed to you (early July) so you can create your appointment schedule.
- Select who you want to meet with from our comprehensive list of exhibitors.
- Include a personal note so exhibitors know why you want to meet with them.
- Download all confirmed appointments into Outlook or Google Calendar or print a master schedule to keep you organized onsite.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Set Your Availability. Click the “Set My Availability” button and check any blocks of time when you will not be available. Unchecking the blocks of time will re-set you as “Open” for bookings. Click the “Set Availability” button to save your changes.
2) Start Booking Appointments. Click the “Request Appointment Now!” button to get started. On the right hand side of the page in the “To:” section, start by selecting a name of the person you would like to meet from the drop down menu. Once selected you will see further details about the person you are meeting with. The page will refresh showing the slots with your schedule and the person you have selected, their schedule will correspond and provide you with options.
For more information about exhibitors or to filter the type of company you wish to meet with by category, click on the purple “Exhibitor Directory” button. Using the exhibitor directory link, please refer to the floor plan online before making appointments to ensure that you will be able to get to your appointments on time. The show floor is spread out and we recommend giving yourself time in between in each appointment.
3) Select the Time and Location. Using the “Schedule:” section, select the time and date you wish to meet with an Exhibitor and click the corresponding “OPEN” button. Once selected, the date and time field will automatically populate with that information. The “Location:” field will auto populate to “Booth”.
4) Complete Your Request. Enter any comments or notes about the meeting in the “Note:” field provided. Finish by hitting the “Request Appointment” button.
5) Manage Your Appointments. Once a request has been sent out, a notification is sent to the party you wish to meet with and the request appears online in your “PENDING APPOINTMENTS”. When the appointment is accepted, it will move to the “CONFIRMED APPOINTMENTS” section. Use the print button to provide a detailed list of your CONFIRMED APPOINTMENTS to bring onsite to the show with you.
Note: Pending appointments will hold that time slot for you, until the appointment is confirmed/cancelled. You can not have multiple requests on the same time slot.
More questions? Contact Sim Frayne, Senior Event Coordinator at 416-510-6867, firstname.lastname@example.org
Print this page