Meet Jennifer: IncentiveWorks New Operations Admin ... April 17, 2014 Comments Off
Sponsors + Partners
- Silver Sponsor: Nestled amongst the peaks of the Canadian Rockies, Banff and Lake Louise are known as Canada’s premier meeting and incentive destination. A rare combination of first class amenities, meeting space, vibrant town setting and adventure has brought the world here for over a century, and hosting them has made us experts at ensuring meetings of any size run smooth as an emerald lake. Banff and Lake Louise offer everything a planner needs for an exceptional retreat, meeting, conference or incentive program. Five-star iconic resorts, contemporary facilities with state-of-t
- Gold Sponsor - Official A/V Partner: Headquartered in Orlando, Boston, Montreal & Toronto, CCR Solutions is a privately owned Audio Visual Services & Staging company that has been in business since 1995. Our growth has been steady due to our exceptional customer service, creative sales approach and most of all our experienced team of professionals who stand behind you on every event. We have the infrastructure to support all size events across North America including our multimillion dollar inventory of the latest in presentation technology, multimedia lab, set sho
- Event Welcome Sponsor: Conventions Regina provides the know-how and support for conferences, events and tourism marketing initiatives that come to our city every year. Let our experienced insiders wow your group with warm prairie hospitality, first-rate accommodations and a wealth of creative venues and supplier partners. They’re here to help whether you need assistance with your RFP, creative tips for venues or ideas for innovative group activities.
- Trade Show Bag Sponsor: Coyote Promotions is a full service promotional company specializing in creative solutions and innovative ideas to meet all of your marketing needs.
- Diamond Sponsor - Official Show Decorator + Furniture Supplier: Freeman is the premier provider of integrated marketing solutions for live engagements, including expositions, conventions, corporate events and exhibits. Founded in 1927, Freeman’s brand purpose remains steadfast: Connecting People in Meaningful Ways. Under third generation leadership, Freeman has grown into a global brand providing unmatched strategic, creative and logistical services complemented by a breadth and depth of award winning product solutions. Despite the company’s success, Fre
- Premier Content Partner: Meeting Professionals International (MPI), the meeting and event industry’s largest and most vibrant global community helps our members thrive by providing human connections to knowledge and ideas, relationships, and marketplaces. MPI membership is comprised of more than 21,000 members belonging to 71 chapters and clubs worldwide. MPI—founded in 1972—believes that meeting and event planners serve a critical role in the success of business, and is committed to giving its members the very best in professional development, business opportunities and a vibrant
- Twitter Wall Sponsor: Calgary is a world-class meeting and convention destination nestled in the foothills of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Hospitality and friendly attitude prevail throughout the city and that’s not just because we average more days of sunshine per year than anywhere else in Canada. Calgary is a dynamic city of over a million people, and is surrounded by some of the world’s most extraordinary natural beauty. As the urban backbone of Western Canada's corporate and financial community, Calgary has come to symbolize rapid growth, enhanced quality of life and a futur
- Airline Partner + Education Room Sponsor: Porter offers group, conference and charter services. Porter Airlines is Canada's third largest scheduled carrier, based at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. Porter is committed to offering speed, convenience and service as part of a premium travel experience. A refined journey begins on the ground with comfortable airport lounges and service oriented team members. The experience continues seamlessly in the air with spacious interiors and well-appointed crew. Passengers enjoy complimentary services, including free in-flight wine, beer an
- Silver Sponsor + Entertainment Partner: Widely recognized as Toronto’s premier entertainment and production company, Sole Power has the ability to provide both multifaceted entertainment services and state of the art production concepts and design. This provides our customers with one of a kind event management service. Sole Power is where conception meets completion. Today, the Sole Power roster is a collaboration of over 100 performers, managers, producers, technical directors and event staff. Sole Power is also home to Scratch Lab DJ Institute, Six Degrees Event Venue, Eh! Te
- Platinum Sponsor - Continuing Education Sponsor: Speakers’ Spotlight is on a mission to change the world by helping our clients put the right speaker in front of the right audience at the right time. We represent a talented roster of many of the world’s most extraordinary speakers, leading thinkers, and inspiring individuals. Their experience is as broad as it is deep, and they are all leaders in their respective fields, which include business, politics, sports, media, academia, science, technology, culture, entertainment, and more. We also represent outstanding moderators,
- Welcome Sponsor: Chic, sophisticated and sexy, Toronto is one hot destination and the world is starting to take notice – we’ve recently been ranked one of the world’s best cities for business, life and innovation and one of the hottest destinations to visit in 2012 by Travel+Leisure Magazine and featured on NBC’s Today Show! As an IncentiveWorks Welcome Sponsor, let us help you experience the excitement yourself! Visit the Tourism Toronto booth to meet our energetic team and discover all the great things that are making Toronto so buzz worthy such as exciting new attractions like
- Silver Sponsor: Meet in Victoria, B.C. Victoria is the capital city of British Columbia and a capital location to host your meeting. Located on Vancouver Island’s southern tip, Victoria is where natural beauty, architectural charm, culture and friendly locals come together in a unique and irresistible package. By virtue of everything Victoria has to offer, just by making the decision to host a meeting here will elevate you to star status. Then there’s the unparalleled choice of venues for meetings, conferences and incentive programs. Not just hotels, but off-si
- Gold + Knowledge Pod Sponsor: Amazing experiences are around every corner in Alberta. Majestic mountains, beautiful city skylines, cultural centers and unbelievable landscapes are all close at hand. Meet in the cosmopolitan gateway cities of Calgary and Edmonton, both experienced in hosting large international events. For inspiration you only need to set your meeting or conference in Alberta’s Rocky Mountains including world-famous Banff and Jasper National Parks.