IncentiveWorks is Canada’s largest event for professionals who plan, organize or influence meetings and events. This two-day event is specifically tailored for meeting planners to connect with suppliers, engage the industry and learn how to plan better events.
Every year we recruit energetic volunteers to assist with this event. If you are an event planning student or new to the industry, this is an ideal opportunity to gain experience and support your industry!
Please note, we require volunteers to be available for all three days (August 21 to 23).
Attach your resume to the application.
- Access to Network with Industry Contacts
- See behind the scenes of a large event
- Access to the Show Floor
- Lunch is provided on Tuesday and Wednesday
What will volunteers be doing?
During IncentiveWorks tasks may include:
- Greeting guests as they arrive
- Directing guests to the sessions
- Assembling IncentiveWorks Show and Conference Bags
- Monitoring seminar rooms
- Handing out information
- Collecting survey information
- Monitoring specific seating areas